- RSS Channel Showcase 2488004
- RSS Channel Showcase 8254275
- RSS Channel Showcase 8859148
- RSS Channel Showcase 1486775
Articles on this Page
- 01/20/17--12:11: _Announcing the New ...
- 02/24/17--11:56: _The Disney Magic
- 04/30/17--20:37: _My First Golf Lesso...
- 05/09/17--16:49: _The Whole Me
- 06/07/17--12:45: _10 Things to Rememb...
- 07/27/17--08:24: _Golfing On Vacation
- 07/28/17--11:24: _Dear moms, I think ...
- 08/23/17--06:25: _20 Years Ago Today ...
- 10/16/17--11:28: _SO Excited to Go to...
- 11/02/17--08:40: _10 Things To Consid...
- 12/30/17--08:04: _50 New Year’s Resol...
- 01/01/18--08:51: _Looking Back At 201...
- 01/22/18--10:38: _Waiting for BRCA Ge...
- 02/01/18--15:32: _My BRCA 1 Test Resu...
- 02/20/18--08:53: _When Life Reminds Y...
- 02/21/18--10:11: _My Surgery is Friday…
- 01/20/17--12:11: Announcing the New Addition to Our Family!
- 02/24/17--11:56: The Disney Magic
- 04/30/17--20:37: My First Golf Lesson and an Adidas Golf Discount Code
- 05/09/17--16:49: The Whole Me
- 06/07/17--12:45: 10 Things to Remember to Say to Your Kid
- 07/27/17--08:24: Golfing On Vacation
- 07/28/17--11:24: Dear moms, I think some of you need a time out!
- 08/23/17--06:25: 20 Years Ago Today I Said Goodbye to My Dad for the Last Time…
- 10/16/17--11:28: SO Excited to Go to Italy! (Cue the mom guilt)
- 11/02/17--08:40: 10 Things To Consider During Open Enrollment
- 12/30/17--08:04: 50 New Year’s Resolution Ideas
- 01/01/18--08:51: Looking Back At 2017 Through Pictures
- 01/22/18--10:38: Waiting for BRCA Gene Mutation Test Results…
- 02/01/18--15:32: My BRCA 1 Test Results Are In…
- 02/20/18--08:53: When Life Reminds You To Be More Mindful
- 02/21/18--10:11: My Surgery is Friday…
Ladies and gentlemen, I am so happy to announce the newest addition to our family. A baby boy weighing 5lbs… a fur baby that is 🙂 His name is Gus Gus, after one of our favorite Disney characters. He loves to eat, chew, play, and sleep. We are thrilled to welcome him to our family. [...]
Thank you to Disneyland for hosting my family. All opinions are always my own. I still vividly remember my first trip to Disneyland. I was 4 years old and it was the most magical experience I had ever had. I remember flying on Dumbo and cruising on “it’s a small world”. I remember getting my [...]
Thank you to Adidas Golf for sponsoring this post with FitFluential. All opinions are always my own. My husband is a big golfer. He use to play 200 rounds a year. We all know how much I love being active and outdoors, so golf just seemed like a great way to spend a day. I [...]
The post My First Golf Lesson and an Adidas Golf Discount Code appeared first on Half Crazy Mama.
This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield Organic and Prana. All opinions are always my own. A topic I often discuss is “Me Time”. Running is a huge part of my me time, but what is even more important is the “whole me”. I found over the last year that I am spread so [...]
Life can get busy, but our tiny humans love us unconditionally and we need to remember to foster their growth. Some of these are probably something you say regularly, but a little reminder never hurt. “You are so smart”- Every child should be reminded how smart they are because at school it is natural to [...]
Thank you to Adidas Golf with FitFluential for sponsoring this post. All opinions are always my own. Most of you have followed along with my golf journey over the last few months. I had a few lessons, lots of driving range practice, and my family and I played our first full round together. It [...]
Dear Moms, Why so much judgement? Can’t we all just get along? Whether you are a stay at home mom or a working mom, it isn’t easy. Whether you have 1 kid or 12 kids, it isn’t easy. Being a mom is the most amazing, but also hardest job anyone can ever have. We need [...]
…and I’m about to get very real about it. I always want people to feel happy, so I rarely talk about the sad stuff…you know the truly hard, real life, gut wrenching stuff, but I realized that maybe sharing it can help others know they aren’t alone. I don’t want a pity party. I just [...]
The post 20 Years Ago Today I Said Goodbye to My Dad for the Last Time… appeared first on Half Crazy Mama.
I leave on Wednesday for Italy. I am crazy excited! I have never been to Italy. Running a marathon in Venice is a dream come true. (You can read more about this trip here). BUT at the back of my mind is that nagging mom guilt. When I got the email offering me this [...]
Thank you Dignity Health for sponsoring this post. Enroll in humankindness. Choosing the right health insurance for your family can be hard. Open Enrollment can be stressful, but here is some helpful advice to help guide you. I am self-employed, so every year I reevaluate what insurance is best for my family. Here are 10 [...]
Congrats! We made it through 2017 and now it is time to start planning 2018. Choosing a New Year’s Resolution can be tough because you want something that you can stick with. Here is a list of 50 New Year’s Resolutions to help jumpstart you into 2018: Start using reusable shopping bags. Up your daily [...]
I think every year is filled with ups and downs and 2017 was no different. Reflecting on 2017 I feel so grateful for my amazing family and some awesome opportunities that came to me. We started 2017 at Disney World for my 4th Dopey Challenge. Little Monkey also had her first ever haircut while we [...]
How does someone get BRCA gene mutation testing done? What family history does someone need to get screened for the Breast/Ovarian cancer gene? How much does it cost for the BRCA gene testing? I’m going to share my story with you and while doing this hopefully help some people in the process. I decided while [...]
Thank you so much for the love, prayers, good vibes, and support. Last week I wrote about about my medical issues I am currently facing. (You can read about all the details of that here) The short story is that I have fibroids and endometriosis to the point that I now need a hysterectomy. I [...]
Thank you to prAna for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are always my own. Life is precious, fleeting, and something to feel grateful for. With everything going on recently I have made a conscious effort to be more mindful in all aspects of my life. I have always unplugged for family time, but now I [...]
I knew surgery was inevitable and the day was coming, but maybe not quite as quick as it did. I am filled with every emotion, which I’m sure is pretty normal before any surgery. I am totally in a funk. While I am excited about finally getting a better quality of life back, I also [...]